Terms & Conditions
All sellers are expected to adhere to the following policies when listing products at Lahore Stores. Seller offenses and prohibited content can result in suspension of your registration Lahore Store’s account.
- Selling Policies and Seller Code of Conduct
This policy requires that sellers act fairly and honestly at Lahore Store’s panel to ensure a safe buying and selling experience. All sellers must:
- Provide accurate information to Lahore Stores and our customers at all times
- Act fairly and not misuse Lahore Store’s features or services
- Not attempt to damage or abuse another Seller, their listings or ratings
- Not attempt to influence customers’ ratings, feedback, and reviews
- Not send unsolicited or inappropriate content
- Not contact customers except through Buyer-Seller Messaging
- Not attempt to outwit the Lahore Store’s sales process
- Not operate more than one selling account at Lahore Stores without a legitimate business need
You may only maintain one Seller Central account for each brand in which you sell unless you have a legitimate business need to open a second account and all of your accounts are in good standing. If any of your accounts are not in good standing, we may deactivate all of your selling accounts until all accounts are in good standing.
Examples of a legitimate business justification include:
- You own multiple brands and maintain separate businesses for each
- You manufacture products for two distinct and separate companies
- You are recruited as a top seller at Lahore Stores that requires separate accounts
Violating the Code of Conduct or any other Lahore Store’s policies may result in actions against your account, such as cancellation of listings, suspension or forfeiture of payments, and removal of selling privileges. More details about these policies are below.
Filing Infringement Notices as an Agent or Brand Protection Agency
Lahore Stores understands that many brands may choose to have brand protection agencies or agents report intellectual property infringement on their behalf and accepts submissions from authorized agents. However, Lahore Stores does not permit individuals with active selling accounts to file infringement notices as an agent of a brand when the filing of those notices could benefit their own selling account (through removing competing listings, for example). Any sellers filing notices as an agent to benefit their own status as a seller may have their selling account terminated.
If your account has been compromised
If you believe your Lahore Stores account has been compromised, follow the steps below:
- Change your Seller account login password. If you are not able to login to your account, contact Lahore Stores Seller Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review the following information in your account to determine if any changes have been made:
- Email address preferences
- Payment information
- User permissions
- Listing and condition notes
- Your email account might have been compromised as well. Consider changing the email address associated with your account and use a different password for your email account.
- If you receive emails or links that you suspect are phishing attempts, report them to email@example.com.
- Contact Seller Support to report that your account has been compromised.
Review of Products and Publish Duration
- Sellers will upload the products on their registered frontend panels. The team at Lahore Stores will review the products and products will be published within 48 hours after reviewing.
- Any such products, that will not fall under the registered category as per the sellers agreement with Lahore Stores would result in complete termination of seller account.