- Put jewellery on after applying makeup, and hair products.
- Keep out of contact with bleaches and detergents wherever possible and please, keep your jewellery safely out of reach of children and animals.
- Always remove jewellery when engaging in activities that risk impact or exposure to chemicals or heat such as sports or housework.
- Store your jewellery in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratches.
- Avoid swimming or bathing while wearing gold or silver plated costume jewellery, and remove rings when washing your hands.